Jan. 8, 2019
GO LOCAL is a marketing organization for locally owned independent businesses. Through shared branding, targeted media and a Rewards Card, GO LOCAL reaches exclusively local-loving consumers in Sonoma County - your customers. Increase your sales, gain market share, and feel part of the local business community by being a GO LOCAL business.
Read here about how locally owned, small businesses drive the Sonoma County economy.
- SHARED BRANDING - License to use the logos.
- BUSINESS LISTING at golocal.coop & in Pocket Guide 2x/year.
- SOCIAL - Tie in to our popular social media channels.
- ADVERTISING - Special pricing in traditional and new media!
- MARKETING CONSULTATION for your business.
- PROMOTE events - Submit them to golocal.coop.
- STORIES and PROFILES published on golocal.coop.
- NETWORK - Attend monthly Refer Local meetings.
- REWARDS CARD - Offer a "show the card" or “swipe the card” reward.
- Get free Rewards Cards and Local First training for all staff.
...Read our full list of participation benefits.
...Review our business FAQs.
...Let some GO LOCAL businesses tell you why with their testimonials.
...View or download the PDF of GO LOCAL program features and benefits
Want to speak with a GO LOCAL rep to learn more?
Call us at 707-888-6105 ext. 2 to get started, or request a call or email with this button:
SIGN UP NOW
Join ONLINE via PayPal: click here.
Set up a user account, make your annual fee payment via PayPal, and then you’ll be redirected to your account page to create your online business listing.
Download and print the PDF application, complete it and mail it in with your annual fee payment.
There are four tiers of business participation. You'll be asked to verify that your business meets our criteria.
- Business is privately held (not publicly traded).
- 50% or greater of the business owners live in Sonoma County.
- Business corporate headquarters are in Sonoma County.
- Business makes independent decisions regarding the name and look of the business, as well as all business purchasing practices and distribution.
- Business pays all its own rent, marketing expenses and other expenses.
WORK YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Once you're a member, increase your sales and feel part of the local business community by working your membership.
View or download a PDF of the Business Member Benefits list to help you get the most out of your membership.
How to Use the Shared Branding
Watch this video and read more here to see and hear members describe the benefits they've received using GO LOCAL Shared Branding.
Rewards Card Helps Measure Your Results and Engage Your Customers
GO LOCAL MEDIA OFFERS
Supercharge your GO LOCAL membership these ways:
- Buy bundled media packages through GO LOCAL.
- Buy digital, print, radio, and outdoor advertising through GO LOCAL and its partners.
Reserve one of the above options at golocal.coop/media