Dec. 28, 2015
GO LOCAL Business Member Benefits
SHARED BRANDING AND NETWORK MARKETING
1. License to use GO LOCAL shared branding (logos) throughout marketing and advertising channels. $10 million commercial media value established in Sonoma County. The number of times GO LOCAL logos and messages are viewed adds up to over 1.25 million impressions daily!
2. Access facts, studies and graphics relating to choosing Local First in Sonoma County to use in your marketing.
3. Business listing at golocal.coop online and mobile with overview, photos, videos, Facebook feed, map, recommendations, and Reward offer if applicable.
4. For listings with the most # of recommendations, your biz logo will be displayed as a featured member on every page of golocal.coop.
5. Send us news, profiles, and other related content and get published as articles on golocal.coop and promoted via social media channels.
6. Receive monthly member e-newsletter with GO LOCAL tools, tips, news, events and opportunities.
7. Get promoted and engage in GO LOCAL's social media channels: our Facebook page alone has over 13,000 local fans.
8. Free GO LOCAL training sessions for staff to understand the GO LOCAL mission and communicate effectively with customers (upon request)
9. Receive and distribute copies of the GO LOCAL Pocket Guide, over 10,000 copies annually (upon request).
10. Submit your events to be listed on the GO LOCAL events pages online, and member events receive extra promotion via social media channels.
11. Attend, host, or be a featured business at monthly Refer Local meetings.
12. Special members-only pricing in traditional and new media opportunities throughout year - print, radio, TV, and other. Buy advertising that is less expensive in a shared branding format with other members—strength in numbers!
13. Offer a "show the card" reward, or offer a "swipe the card" Reward to cardholders that's electronically processed at your POS. Installation, training, cards, support, and valuable marketing data on "swipe the card" rewards sales all come free with membership.
14. Upon request, get free GO LOCAL Rewards Cards for your staff.
Members can download the Business Participation Checklist here to help take advantage of these benefits.