Being in the GO LOCAL Pocket Guide is an easy way to reach people who have an affinity for local businesses. Like all GO LOCAL media opportunities, it reaches a qualified customer. There's no waste, just highly receptive folks picking up the guide who support local businesses and nonprofits.
Pocket Guides are picked up by local shoppers at over 150 GO LOCAL merchant locations including grocery & retail stores, personal services/salons, automotive repair, chambers and visitors centers, banks, restaurants, coffee shops, salons, including these GO LOCAL rewards merchants
The Pocket Guide is published twice per year, with 10,000 copies per printing.
Winter Edition circulates November through May.
Summer Edition circulates May through November.
That's a total annual readership of 60,000. It's a handy print reference for EXCLUSIVELY locally owned businesses in Sonoma County. It's also published online as a flipbook
. In addition to listings and ads, you'll also find editorial and infographic pages about why it's important to support local businesses and nonprofits.
Two Ways You Can Be Seen in the GO LOCAL Pocket Guide:
1. FREE DESCRIPTIVE LISTINGS
All current members get a FREE listing that includes:
- Business/Nonprofit name
- Address (or city if no physical location), Phone number, Website
- Rewards offer (if you have one)
- All members ALSO get a 10-word description as part of their listing. We'll write your description, or you can submit your own.
2. EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING
Only members can be there in full color when locals flip through this issue, out November 2019 through May 2020.
- Half page ad, horizontal only - $315
- Full page ad - $550
- Full page premium ad - $675 (pending availability; inside front cover, page 3, inside back cover & back cover.)
- Full 2-page ad spread - $1000
- We'll create your ad for you - add a $75 design fee
RESERVE BY: September 13, 2019
AD SUBMISSIONS + PAYMENT DEADLINE: September 20, 2019
PUBLISH DATE: November 1, 2019 (approximate)
AD SIZES & ARTWORK INFO
All artwork is due by September 20, 2019.
FULL PAGE AD
Full Page / Live type + content area: 4.5" horizontal x 7.625" vertical
Trim Size: 5.25" horizontal x 8.5" vertical
Full Bleed: 5.5" horizontal x 8.75" vertical
HALF PAGE AD
Trim Size: 4.73" horizontal x 3.88" vertical; NO BLEED.
TWO FULL PAGE AD SPREAD
Full Page / Live type + content area each page: 4.5" horizontal x 7.625" vertical
Trim Size: 10.5" horizontal x 8.5" vertical
Full Bleed: 10.75" horizontal x 8.75" vertical
Instructions for PDF artwork submission:
- turn ALL fonts into outlines / paths; embed all images.
- NO crop marks or registration marks
- convert RGB images into CMYK before placing in layout; save layout in CMYK mode
For ads produced by GO LOCAL, there is a $75 production charge. Merchant to provide logo, image(s), ad copy, and any desired fonts. Production includes an initial proof with one set of changes before ad is finalized. Additional design work is available at added cost.