Supply and staffing shortages mean locally owned businesses face even more challenges this year.
Let’s ensure that independent businesses have strong end-of-the-year sales by supporting them now:
- Pre-order gifts and supplies today
- Buy a gift card
- Support their fundraising campaigns
- Support GO LOCAL businesses and organizations in our community
- Share on social media how much you love locally owned businesses (tag your post with #shopindielocal)
- Share October is the December posts from GO LOCAL's FB or IG
Thanks to the American Booksellers Association for creating the October is the New December campaign to boost the Shop Early, Shop Local message.
“Bookstores Need Your Help. As booksellers are in the midst of the important fourth-quarter sales season, the American Booksellers Association encourages readers to shop local. Check with your local independent bookstore how you can shop with them — whether in-store, online, or both.”