Supercharge your GO LOCAL membership and make this the best year yet for your business with our effective advertising to help increase your sales!
VIEW the offers below, then use the form below and we'll contact you with more info and to reserve.
CLICK on the image to the right if you prefer to view these offers as a 6-page PDF.
JOIN OR RENEW
Through shared branding, targeted media and a Rewards Program, GO LOCAL reaches exclusively local-loving consumers in Sonoma County - your customers. Increase your sales, gain market share, and feel part of the local business community by being a GO LOCAL member.
Annual membership is based on Sonoma County sales, with 5 tiers ranging from $200-$2500.
Get member benefits and rates at golocal.coop/join.
Find detailed member benefits here.
MARKETING - CONSULTING
One hour marketing consulting included with GO LOCAL annual membership - can be focused in specific areas for your business or using an overall marketing plan framework.
Additional consulting $150/hr by GO LOCAL.
MARKETING - GO LOCAL Reward Offer
MARKETING - DIGITAL
Virtual Tour Maps for Google My Business, Search, & Maps
Get a 3D virtual tour of your business to expand your business visibility online, show off the beauty of your business while increasing customer trust and expectations. With safety being top of mind in the current environment, your customers will be able to "see" your business and establish a level of comfort before they even walk in the door!
One-time fee to shoot, create and publish your tour based on business square footage.
Get package details at Virtual Tour Maps listing.
Google My Business Listing - creation, enhancement, optimization
- Setting up and optimizing a Google My Business (GMB) listing is critical to establishing your brand and local online presence. 2 package options, one-time fee.
Get package details at Appy Marketing's listing.
Setup and maintain a chat/review widget for your website.
- Widgets are a simplified way to not only get reviews but also a way for visitors to a website to reach out to the business owner. See example at appymarketing.com. Setup fee with monthly subscription.
Get package details at Appy Marketing's listing.
Get an overall digital assessment of your business presence.
- Benefit from an assessment of your current local online presence on Google My Business and across the top online directories. This audit compares your business with competitors in your area and includes specific recommendations for next steps.
Get package details at Appy Marketing's listing.
MARKETING - PHOTOGRAPHY, GRAPHICS, CONTENT WRITING & SIGNAGE
ONE-HOUR PHOTOSHOOT - Does your business need a fresh set of compelling visuals for your digital and print presence? Get a special GO LOCAL package for a one-hour photo shoot at your business location. We'll discuss your needs in advance, then the photographer will come out and capture what you do, and you'll get a set of photos to bring added magic to your business presence.
Commercial photo shoot - one hour, at one location - $540
- Paige Green, also the current photographer for feature stories in Made Local Magazine. Learn more at Paige Green Photography's listing.
- Lisa Rose. Learn more at Lisa Rose Small Business Photography's listing.
MINI-SHOOT - with commercial photographer Kelsey Joy Photography - $300 - 30 minutes of professional photography and the opportunity to self-select or have the photographer select 5 photos to be edited and shared in high- and low-resolution formats. Learn more at Kelsey Joy Photography’s listing.
BRAND REFRESH - Does your brand need a lift — or a shift? If you’d rather make the most of what you’ve got than start from scratch, this subtle yet meaningful makeover is for you.
- LOGO UPDATE A consultation will reveal the purpose and direction for your Brand Refresh. We’ll deliver a new version of your logo that reflects your business now; an update to your color palette if desired; maybe a tweak to your tagline.
- BRAND AUDIT We’ll review everything that uses your brand visuals and all of the ways that your business communicates both internally and with customers (website, social media, emails, signage, print collateral, advertising, apparel). Then, we’ll make a plan to create and maintain brand image consistency.
Ranges from $600-800, pending review of your current brand assets. Learn more at Form + Content's listing.
Want help drafting or revising/strengthening the core messaging that conveys the unique value proposition of your business?
Do you lack the time, patience or experience to give clarity and punch to your business story and messages?
- STRENGTHENED CORE MESSAGING FOR YOUR BUSINESS – $250 - We’ll review your existing online and other written materials … then make your story or messages stronger, clearer, livelier, more engaging. We’ll draft 3 written pieces of different lengths for you to use or adapt in all your marketing and advertising (~1 sentence, ~1 paragraph, and ~1 page).
- HOURLY WRITING WORK, additional ($100/hr)
Get details at Pen-for-Rent’s listing: golocal.coop/PenForRent.
Signage & Printing
Window storefront signage, vehicle signage, or other branded materials to grow your LOCAL brand presence and attract customers. We'll determine just the right GO LOCAL printer your project and coordinate it for you.
Pricing varies depending on project.
GO LOCAL Custom Logo Design - for members only
ADVERTISING - DIGITAL
Facebook/Instagram Ad Campaigns - Leverage GO LOCAL’s unique position as a preferred advertiser and community advocate to strategically blow your horn to the social masses. The GO LOCAL FB/IG pages have 20,000+ local fans who love local businesses, and you can reach 5,000-20,000+ Sonoma County fans per campaign across FB/IG, with targeted interests and geographic reach. You supply content, or we create it for you.
See examples of successful social content at facebook.com/GoLocal, instagram.com/golocalsoco, and instagram.com/madelocalmagazine
Single ad campaigns starting at $200; best packaged monthly ($2,400 annually), quarterly ($800 annually), or in between.
Monthly GO LOCAL e-Newsletters - Through GO LOCAL’s e-newsletter list, reach loads of bona-fide fans of local: 23,000+ local consumer contacts or 3,000+ local business contacts.
Your featured section in our newsletter can be a video, a clickable poster, or can include header, ~40 words copy with call-to-action link or button, small image.
$150 per featured section per e-newsletter - limited availability
VIDEO - Vignettes - We'll whip up a simple themed & styled video using images and copy that you supply, for your digital marketing and web. See examples on our YouTube page here.
Vignette videos starting at $150
VIDEO - All-in-One Video Packages - Be top of mind to your customers! Creating and distributing relevant video content on a regular basis through a multitude of platforms meets your customers where they are. In other words, tell good stories online about your business, and keep telling them. Videography planning, production and editing by videographer; planning assistance, delivery and social media promotion by GO LOCAL.
All-In-One Video Packages starting at $2,000 with your choice of GO LOCAL member videographers. See details on their GO LOCAL listings below:
Digital Advertising on Happening in Sonoma County
Reach engaged Sonoma County residents and visitors who are eager to support local businesses! People visit Happening in Sonoma County to find out where to go and what to do: entertainment, arts and cultural events, nature and recreation activities, and more.
Happening provides always-current content about things to do in Sonoma County.
Three-thousand-plus individuals visit the website each week, representing all age groups; 4,000-plus subscribe to the weekly newsletter. Promote your business with a package that includes ads on Happening’s website and weekly newsletter on a schedule that’s best for your business, any time of year.
- Digital Ad Package #1 ($440) - Two two-week ads on website that appear on every page and alongside every event plus three ads in weekly email newsletter.
- Digital Ad Package #2 ($880) - Four two-week ads on website that appear on every page and alongside every event plus six ads in weekly email newsletter.
Learn more at Happening in Sonoma County’s listing: golocal.coop/happening.
ADVERTISING - PRINT
Let locals find you in the free 8-1/2" x 5-1/4” GO LOCAL Pocket Guide directory.
10,000 printed per issue for 30,000 readers per issue, published in November (WINTER edition) & May/June (SUMMER edition).
Learn more about Pocket Guide advertising.
Made Local Magazine
Reach folks who love food and drink, which is everybody! Advertise in our full size 8.375” x 11” specialty magazine that's published 5x/year (Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep/Oct, Nov/Dec). 12,000 printed per issue, for 36,000 readership per issue.
Learn more about Made Local Magazine advertising.
Co-op Ad Opportunity with Northbay biz magazine and GO LOCAL
Reach locals for one full year in 12 ads with a new, cost effective, co-op advertising opportunity: 6 print ads reaching North Bay business execs with NorthBay biz magazine, and 6 print ads reaching Sonoma County local/specialty shoppers with GO LOCAL Magazines (5 in Made Local Magazine, one in our Holiday Direct Mail Magazine). No ad design needed; billing spread out every 2 months.
Learn more about this Northbay biz and GO LOCAL 1-year co-op print advertising offer of 12 print ads.
Holiday Gift Guide
This direct mail magazine is sent to the 24,000 highest income households in Santa Rosa the week after Thanksgiving to reach holiday shoppers. Send your message right into their mailbox in this high-quality magazine.
Learn more about Holiday Direct Mail advertising.
ADVERTISING - OUTDOOR DIGITAL
Billboard - Get seen on the gigantic board that rotates screen panels on Highway 101 in Rohnert Park. We split one Veale Outdoor panel into 6 GO LOCAL panels for more affordable access to this high-impression ad buy. These GO LOCAL boards are available 8 months of every year.
PARTICIPANTS GET: 5133 panels in 28 days; 183 panels daily; each panel shown every 7.2 minutes. Avg total impressions 84,000.
Learn more and see the schedule at golocal.coop/outdoor.
ADVERTISING - RADIO
93% of adults listen to broadcast radio.
Broadcast Radio with Amaturo Sonoma Media - A radio flight is a great way to tie your marketing power together and brand with the GO LOCAL message. Access well over half of the Sonoma County population with Amaturo Sonoma Media stations, providing exceptional coverage across a diversified demographic array.
We include a GO LOCAL message with your script - it's good community & brand recognition. Weeklong spots run Mon-Sun between 5am-midnight.
$500 per 1-week advertising package for 25-sec in a GO LOCAL 30-sec spot. Your choice of stations, with weekly ad frequency shown:
KZST 100.1 (5 spots)
Froggy 92.9 (7 spots)
97.7 The River (8 spots)
The Wolf 102.7, HOT 101.7, KSRO 1350/103.5 (10 spots)
KJZY 93.7 (13 spots)
The Bull 99.1, Oldies 107.9 (17 spots)
$1000 per 1-week advertising package for 50-55-sec in a GO LOCAL 60-sec spot. Your choice of stations, with weekly ad frequency shown:
KZST 100.1 (8 spots)
Froggy 92.9 (9 spots)
97.7 The River (10 spots)
The Wolf 102.7, HOT 101.7, KSRO 1350/103.5 (12 spots)
KJZY 93.7 (15 spots)
The Bull 99.1, Oldies 107.9 (20 spots)
Public Radio Underwriting Packages - NorCal is the home of KRCB 104.9 FM. Key Features:
- Sonoma County’s NPR station. A nonprofit public media station based in Rohnert Park and serving the community for nearly 40 years.
- Covers the news and events most important to local residents. Providing trusted, independent and essential news.
- Carries NPR’s most popular programs such as Morning Edition, All Things Considered, Fresh Air, and others such as New York Times’ The Daily, Climate One, and the TED Radio Hour. Also have local shows and very popular music shows.
Two-week long underwriting package of 15-second spots on 104.9 KRCB - contact the GO LOCAL team for details.
ADVERTISING - HOLIDAY PACKAGE
Holiday Advertising Package - Reach locals across multiple media outlets for the holidays with this customizable package.
Learn more here.
View a summary of GO LOCAL member benefits and media offers as a PDF here.