Being in the GO LOCAL Pocket Guide is an easy way to reach people who have an affinity for local businesses.
- Winter/Spring Edition 2023-2024 circulates December through May.
- Summer/Fall Edition 2024 circulates June through November.
Three Ways You Can Be Seen in the GO LOCAL Pocket Guide:
1. FREE DESCRIPTIVE LISTINGS
All current members get a FREE listing that includes:
- Business/Nonprofit name
- Address (or city if no physical location), Phone number, Website
- Rewards offer (if you have one)
- All members ALSO get a 10-word description as part of their listing. We'll write your description, or you can submit your own. Submit your own 10-word description here.
2. EXCLUSIVE ADVERTISING
Only members can be there in full color when locals flip through it.
- Half page ad, horizontal only - $425
- Full page ad - $685
- Full page premium ad - $845 (pending availability; inside front cover, page 3, inside back cover & back cover.)
- Full 2-page ad spread - $1250
- We'll create your ad for you - add a $75 design fee
3. GET ON THE COVER, OR IN A HALF PAGE MEMBER SPOTLIGHT
The hitch is that the GO LOCAL team selects which members are featured! We don't sell these spots. :)
WINTER/SPRING AD DEADLINE
RESERVATIONS, AD SUBMISSIONS + PAYMENT DEADLINE: October 5, 2023
PUBLISH DATE: November 10, 2023
SUMMER/FALL AD DEADLINE
Reservation Deadline: April 25, 2024
Ad Submission & Payment - Final Deadline: May 1, 2024
Publish Date: May 30, 2024 (approximate)
AD SIZES & ARTWORK INFO
- turn ALL fonts into outlines / paths; embed all images.
- NO crop marks or registration marks
- convert RGB images into CMYK before placing in layout; save layout in CMYK mode
For ads produced by GO LOCAL, there is a $75 production charge. Merchant to provide logo, image(s), ad copy, and any desired fonts. Production includes an initial proof with one set of changes before ad is finalized. Additional design work is available at added cost.
Flip through the Summer/Fall 2023 Edition of the GO LOCAL Pocket Guide below.
Find full business listings with more detail here.
Pick up a free print copy in racks at one of these retailers.