GO LOCAL is a marketing organization for locally owned independent businesses and local organizations. Through shared branding, targeted media and a Rewards Program, GO LOCAL reaches exclusively local-loving consumers in Sonoma County - your customers.
GO LOCAL WAS LAUNCHED 13 YEARS AGO.
Since then, we’ve generated billions of gross media impressions throughout Sonoma County and the North Bay.
$5 BILLION IN BUYING POWER HARNESSED FOR GO LOCAL BUSINESSES
Approximately one-third of Sonoma County households pledge their support to GO LOCAL businesses and nonprofits.
Increase your sales, gain market share, and feel part of the local business community by being a GO LOCAL member.
- SHARED BRANDING - License to use the logos.
- BUSINESS LISTING at golocal.coop & in Pocket Guide 2x/year.
- SOCIAL - Tie in to our popular social media channels.
- MARKETING AND ADVERTISING SERVICES - Special pricing in traditional and new media. 1/3 of your membership can be applied to our advertising!
- MARKETING CONSULTATION for your business.
- PROMOTE events - Submit them to golocal.coop.
- STORIES and PROFILES published on golocal.coop.
- NETWORK - Attend monthly Refer Local meetings.
- REWARDS CARD - Offer a "show the card" reward.
- Get Local First training for all staff.
- For businesses that are not locally owned and headquartered in Sonoma County, be a supporter. Includes all of the above benefits with the exception of a "GO LOCAL supporter" logo for your use. Learn more about Supporter Benefits here.
- Our programs have been developed to serve local owners who are available to meet with us, and have autonomy to transform any and all aspects of their businesses toward greater local economic strength. We understand that franchises exist in many shapes and sizes.
- Contact us if your business is a franchise so that we can establish your local economic impact and invite you to join GO LOCAL as a member or supporter.
WORK YOUR MEMBERSHIP
AND REVIEW OUR MEDIA OFFERINGS
Once you're a member, increase your sales and feel part of the local business community by working your membership.
View or download the Benefits & Media Offers as a 6-page PDF to help you get the most out of GO LOCAL resources.
You can also our media offers online at golocal.coop/media, then use the form on that page and we'll follow up with more info and to reserve.
See our 2022 Media Calendar here.
SIGN UP OR RENEW NOW
Join or Renew ONLINE via PayPal: click here.
Set up a user account, make your annual fee payment via PayPal, and then you’ll be redirected to your account page to create your online business listing.
Or join/renew via PAPER APPLICATION AND CHECK: click here.
Download and print the PDF application, complete it and mail it in with your annual fee payment.
There are tiers of business participation. You'll be asked to verify that your business meets our criteria.
- Business is privately held (not publicly traded).
- 50% or greater of the business owners live in Sonoma County.
- Business corporate headquarters are in Sonoma County.
- Business makes independent decisions regarding the name and look of the business, as well as all business purchasing practices and distribution.
- Business pays all its own rent, marketing expenses and other expenses.
HOW TO USE GO LOCAL SHARED BRANDING
Watch this video and read more here to see and hear members describe the benefits they've received using GO LOCAL Shared Branding.
Want to speak with a GO LOCAL rep to learn more?
Call us at 707-888-6105 ext. 2 to get started
Or schedule a call/meeting at your convenience on this calendar scheduler here.
Why GO LOCAL, you may ask? Read here about how locally owned, small businesses drive the Sonoma County economy.