If holiday sales are important to your business, you’ll do some promotion.
When you use our GO LOCAL shared branding, you and everyone else benefits to a much greater degree. It’s common sense, right?
Media impressions (the number of times shoppers see a message) climb from a few thousand impressions to millions when we work together with shared holiday branding. That equals successful results.
WHAT to do? Participate in GO LOCAL's Holiday Campaign!
GO LOCAL HOLIDAY MARKETING PACKAGE
The 2020 Holiday Marketing Package is customizable and contains these elements for GO LOCAL members to choose from.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OR DOWNLOAD THE PDF BELOW.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO.
2020 HOLIDAY GRAPHICS
Incorporate into your digital media - website, social, holiday ads, you name it!
If you're printing direct mail, menus, rack cards, flyers, etc. use the logos provided. Send them to your printer early.
Place the themed logo in all your print ads in newspapers and magazines.
Use these slogans, taglines and snippets:
- Now more than ever, let's keep it local this holiday season!
- Take a break from the big boxes and online - Have a GO LOCAL Holiday by visiting GO LOCAL businesses this season!
- 'Tis the Reason for the Season - Have a GO LOCAL Holiday - Keep it local this holiday!
- Locally Owned Businesses: Create more local jobs • Give more to local non-profits • Know our local tastes and preferences • Keep more money in the local community
- Catch the GO LOCAL Holiday Spirit by supporting your locally owned businesses!
- Celebrate your Local Independents
- Gonna find out who’s naughty or nice…buying local is nice.
HO HO HO Local! And have a GO LOCAL Holiday.
Santa Claus is coming to town, and he’s shopping local.
Home for the holidays...so let’s shop local.
By golly, have a holly jolly locally-inspired holiday!
Baby, it’s cold outside! Let’s warm it up with a GO LOCAL holiday.
On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a GO LOCAL shopping spree!
We're happy tonight, walking in GO LOCAL wonderland.
Use these stories/links for your posts and newsletters:
- Infographic: Shopping Local for the Holidays
- Why Care About Locally Owned, Independent Businesses?
- 10 Reasons to GO LOCAL
- The Buy Local First Dividend
- Infographic: Real Prosperity Begins Here
- Top 10 Ingredients of a Local Economy